HELLO, I'M SONYA RAMSEY DIGITAL MARKETING GUIDE
Here's what I know for sure:
- Your website visitors want to see more than your glowing resume. They want to know how YOU can help THEM.
- ANY sized business can benefits from the power of digital marketing.
- Technology is not the enemy.
- Helping others nourishes the soul.
- It's fun to relive childhood memories with your grandchildren.
Since 2011 I've been helping women business owners navigate and succeed in the world of online marketing.
THE BEST PRAISE I ever received from a client was: "Sonya's system is something I can adjust and use for the life of my business". Helping professionals create innovative yet practical ways to get their businesses found online makes me so proud and drives everything I do.
IN MY EARLY PROFESSIONAL YEARS, I received a Bachelor's in Business Administration from National University while serving in the US Marine Corps. Later, I learned to manage website and media projects for Bristol-Myers Squibb including brands like Excedrin and Keri Lotion.
More recently, I expanded my knowledge in digital marketing by obtaining certifcates in Google Analytics; WordPress from the acclaimed WP Elevation organization, Digital Marketing from Blue Wire Media and social media certifcation form Co-Schedule.
Currently, I'm conducting workshops entitled, "Website in a Day" at the Idea Foundry in Columbus, OH.
WHEN I'M NOT CRAFTING COOL DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES, I can be found biking along the beautiful trails of Central Ohio (when the weather is nice!), giving presentations and conducting tours at the Columbus Museum of Art or helping my husband refurbish homes for Veteran's at risk of being homeless. Our organization is Sanctuary Quarters and you can learn more HERE.
I WANT TO HELP ERADICATE HUMAN SLAVERY because nobody chooses to be enslaved. Slavery is a multi-billion dollar industry and slave owners prey on the poor and weak. Starting in 2019, 3% of all profits will be donated to the International Justice Mission.
Want to know 3 things most people don't know about me? Here they are:
- I'm a naturalized citizen of the United States because I was born in Scotland.
- I've given over 200 presentations and tours for the Columbus Museum of Art.
- I make the best pancakes this side of the Appalachian Mountains!
Thanks for reading my story! Enjoy checking out the rest of my website and make it a wonderful day!